CEO and Co-Founder
Tom is responsible for setting the Vision and Strategy for the firm and for the allocation of resources and metrics (including financials) that reinforce the achievement of that Vision and Strategy. Tom is also our primary contact for Recordkeepers.
- CEO and Co-Founder, Fiduciary Benchmarks, October 2007 to present
- Former CEO, JPMorgan Retirement Plan Services (RPS), 1990-2007 – Tom started the RPS
business in 1990 as a division of American Century. When he left as CEO, RPS was the sixth
largest retirement plan provider in the U.S. as ranked by assets, with more than 1,000
employees, 200 large-market clients and over 1.5mm participants.
- Associate, William M. Mercer, 1988-1990
- Manager, Employee Benefits Trust Department, Midwest Commerce Bank, 1986-1988
- Staff Consultant, Crowe, Chizek, 1982-1986
- Graduated Phi Beta Kappa, DePauw University, 1982 with B.A. degrees in Economics and Computational Mathematics
Matt Golda, CFA
Senior Vice President, Technology and Operations
Matt is responsible for the overall product development efforts of the firm. In addition, Matt oversees all technology and operations issues including the development and execution of the FBi portal and the FBi reports.
- Principal, Fiduciary Benchmarks, October 2007 to present
- Senior Institutional Consultant, Investment Management Consultants, Inc., 2001-2007
- Head of Investment and Retirement Plan Due Diligence, Investment Management
Consultants, Inc., 1998 to 2007
- Investment Officer, US Trust Company of the Pacific Northwest, 1997-1998
- Analyst, Special Fiduciary Services, US Trust Company of the Pacific Northwest, 1995-1996
- Graduated Linfield College, 1995 with B.A. in Finance
- Chartered Financial Analyst
Senior Vice President, Advisor Sales & Service
Craig is responsible for sales, service, product development and partnerships in the Advisor/Consultant, Broker Dealer and DCIO channels.
- Principal, Fiduciary Benchmarks, October 2008 to Present
- Consultant, Fiduciary Benchmarks, March 2008
- President, PLANSPONSOR Pathfinder, 2006-2008
- Chief Technology Officer, PLANSPONSOR, 2000-2006
- Manager, Product Integration, American Skandia, 1998-2000
- Director of Strategic Development, DST Output, 1993-1998
- Manager, Project Management, Dreyfus, 1987-1993
- Graduated New York Institute of Technology